Just look at this beauty below! This is the Invicta Pro Diver 30095 a new Invicta kid on the block and this one sports nice white hour markers and a jubilee bracelet. 'Niceness needle' is in the red!
Stay tuned! I am ordering this watch and will be doing a thorough watchmaker review of it in September.
With my previous Invicta Pro Diver soon as I received the watch through the mail I knew I was onto something special. The specification looked impressive for the price and in my video I gave the watch a thorough review. This watch performed amazingly well and looks, because essentially it's a submariner, ... just great. Check out this very popular video ...
Featured ArticleRolex Lady DateJust - Does Size Still Matter?
Since 1957 Rolex has created a version of the Datejust for ladies. But women these days are wearing bigger watches so has it stood the test of time? ... read more
Read more to discover the history of this classic watch and some valuable advice on making the most of your budget if you decide you are in the market for one... read more
- Best Value Watch In the WorldMarch 26, 2020In the fight to claim the right to the title “Best Value Watch in the World” a watch is going find itself up against some very stiff competition. Firstly the watch is going to have to be very far into the ‘low cost’ end of the […]
- Vintage Rolex Submariner – 1980 Submariner 16800September 12, 2019Vintage Rolex Submariner – Accurate, Resilient and Very Cool The desire for a new watch is perfectly understandable; folks like new stuff! It’s just the way it is. Whether or not it is the right way to go when dropping $7K on a watch is […]
- Vostok Amphibian – Watchmaker ReviewAugust 14, 2019The Vostok Amphibian Crucible – War in The USSR In the late 1920s, long before the first Vostok Amphibian was created, whilst America was criminalising alcohol and western girls bobbed their hair, in the east Joseph Stalin was creating strategic […]
- Starking AM0184 Watch – A Lot of Watch for the Money.May 28, 2019The Starking AM0184 – What’s The Catch? They say if it looks too good to be true then is most probably is too good to be true. So, when the specification of the Starking AM0184 is seen in the light cast by its incredibly low price I am already looking […]
- G-Shock Carbon Core Guard by Casio – Watchmaker ReviewMay 16, 2019Bumping Into The G-Shock Carbon Core Guard Like a lot of good things in life this review of a Casio G-Shock Carbon Core Guard Watch was the result of an opportunity seized rather than outcome of any careful planning. It all started on a recent trip to […]
- Vostok Komandirskie – Watchmaker ReviewMarch 17, 2019The Vostok Komandirskie in Context It was only a matter of time before a Vostok watch found its way onto my watch bench for a thorough review. When it did it came in the form of the unashamedly bright ‘soviet red’ colour that you can […]
- Seiko Seahorse Service – Seiko Automatic 6601B CalibreFebruary 19, 2019The Seiko Seahorse The Seiko Seahorse calibre 6601B produced in 1965 is a very elegant automatic watch. The movement has no plastic parts and is a joy to work on. The specifications of the watch are …. Year of manufacture: 1965 Movement Type: […]